Accident At Work Compensation – Polish Residents:
Every year approximately over 400,000 employees are injured at work.
The figures are surprising, but if you have had an accident that was not your fault, you may be able to claim cash compensation for your injuries.
Accidents at work can be caused by a wide range of hazards and negligence.
If you have suffered a work related injury, you may be entitled to claim compensation, to ensure you get all the compensation you are entitled to, you will need an independent personal injury solicitor. Some common accidents at work include:
- Slips trips and falls. Falling down stairs, off a ladder or falling from scaffolding.
- Injuries caused by lack of protective equipment.
- Poor work training.
- Injuries caused by manual handling.
- Being struck by a falling object.
As a firm of personal injury solicitors it is our aim to get you the maximum compensation you are entitled to, in the shortest possible time.If your injury wasn’t your fault then fill in the form on the right of the page to find out how much compensation you could claim.
Compensation for an Accident at Work
No matter what type of working environment you have – office based, shop worker, construction employee, warehouse employee, farm worker or any other type of employment indoors or out, if you have an accident, our experienced solicitors will help you claim compensation on a no win no fee basis.
Examples of accident at work claims making the headlines include:
- £44,000 for a warehouse worker left with a partially amputated foot after forklift power failure.
- A five-figure sum for a machine operative who lost fingers in a factory hand-crushing incident.
- £19,000 for a labourer hit in face by falling scaffolding.
- £5,750 for a textile worker deafened by a lack of protective equipment.
- £5,500 for poorly-trained packaging worker’s finger injury.
- £4,700 for a concrete worker who suffered a knee injury using defective power hose.
- £4,000 for a car parts worker left with a crushed hand after slipping on oil.
There are many other accidents that occur in the workplace, if you’ve had an accident at work and aren’t sure if you have a valid compensation claim, do not hesitate to contact us for advice about your potential compensation claim.